[ubuntu-us] Ubuntu Global Jam

dan dantrevino at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 02:13:38 BST 2009

I dont think this has to be a big production.  I'll quote Jorge from
the last Global Jam meeting[1]:

[19:17] <jcastro> so even if your "event" ends up being 2 people in a
pub because you live in the middle of nowhere (ie. Canada), then
that's ok too

If you *want* to participate, surely the opportunity is there.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam/Irc20090716

Dan
---
Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Open Standards!
Sent from Gainesville, FL, United States