[ubuntu-us] Proposal for an Annual Ubuntu User Conference

Jimmy Harris harris.jimmy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 15:15:39 BST 2009

Got a little excited there.What I meant to say was...

I thought I would add my two cents here. Amber and I talked recently about a
similar gathering of LoCo teams mostly in the South East at the Atlanta
Linux Fest, but not at the capacity of what is being proposed. Maybe those
from various LoCos attending could get together there and make some plans.
This could be an opportunity for a good start.

Also wanted to say that I agree with Dan that there was a hole left with the
absence of Ubuntu Live. I attended the one and only In Portland a few years
back. It was what I needed to boost my involvement with LoCos and Ubuntu in
general.

Jimmy (pak33m)