[ubuntu-us] Geaorgia LoCo Contact Change

Joshua Chase joshua.d.chase at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 22:36:49 GMT 2009

I am pleased to announce that Jon Reagan has accepted the duty of LoCo
Contact for the US Gearogia team!
Over the past couple of years he has played a key role in making our team
successful and continues to contribute above and beyond. He was an original
player in getting the Georgia team approved as well as bringing in new
members. Jon was one of the organizers of our successful 2008 Atlanta Linux
Fest and will be leading the charge for this years upcoming Linux Fest in
Atlanta! I will still be a part of the LoCo team in supporting in whatever
way is needed.

Please welcome Jon.

Jon Reagan contact info:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JonReagan