[ubuntu-us] US Team Ideas

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 5 12:27:59 GMT 2009

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 9:43 PM, Arno Weber <inet_services2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I also noticed that in the past two years, I have only seen one email in the
> mailing list about a meeting on IRC.  I think this also discourages
> participation.

We had regular monthly meetings up through March of 2008 when several
of us got too busy to continue hosting them regularly.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/USTeams/Meetings/Minutes
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/USTeams/Meetings/IRCLogs

Our last meeting was Nov 13th (it looks like we never put logs or
minutes up, hmmm, I will need to fix this) to start working on getting
things jump started again. We all then got busy with the holidays,
we're working on planning the next to move forward with plans
discussed at the November meeting.

It appears that we primarily just advertised them on our Google
calendar, wiki and IRC channel topic, so getting better about posting
to the mailing list and fridge would be good. I can volunteer to do
this.

Cheers,

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2