[ubuntu-us] Meeting Reminder

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 9 14:31:27 GMT 2009

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 9:14 AM, dan <dantrevino at gmail.com> wrote:
> What were the tasks that have been "divided up"?

20:53 < jonreagan> so, where do we stand?  We need to figure out where
people are with their positions and figure out what we need to do with
the positions that need to be filled.
20:54 < pleia2> yeah, I'll follow up with Zelut # ubuntu-us.org website
20:55 < pleia2> I'll write up the meeting notes and post the logs, and
run them by eightyeight (I'll cc: you, jonreagan)
20:55 < pleia2> just so we have board consensus
21:01 < jonreagan> yeah, good meeting everyone!  anything you need me
to do pleia2?  Seems like you ended up with all the work.  Want me to
catch up with Vorian?
21:02 < pleia2> jonreagan: yeah, see if you can figure out how we're
supposed to go about helping teams when they need mod changes
21:02 < pleia2> maybe look into the same for launchpad changes
21:03 < pleia2> and mailing lists for that matter :) "our mailing list
person ran away and forgot the password, help!"

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com