[ubuntu-us] [Fwd: Re: Wiki Write Up]

Charles Profitt indigo196 at rochester.rr.com
Wed Apr 1 03:51:49 BST 2009

Just wanted to let the Ubuntu community share in this thank you from the
Ithaca Free Software Association. Big thanks goes out to on-disk.com and
hal14450 for making 320 disks for the booth (they were gone in 1.5 hours
so we need more next year) and the many people in the Ubuntu community
who helped me grow tot he point I could stand in front of people and
talk about FOSS.

We are making progress in New York State!

Viva Ubuntu!!