[ubuntu-us] Next Meeting?

Arno Weber inet_services2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 23 04:11:55 GMT 2008

One idea for newer teams that got my attention I thought was interesting was going into a store such as Best Buy or Wal - Mart and booting up the live cd to let people know there is something out there other than Windows.

Not too sure how happy MorphOS, OpenSolaris, or FreeBSD would potentially be about this.