[ubuntu-us] Clonezilla/PXE

Tony Yarusso tonyyarusso at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 00:27:25 BST 2008

I'm currently tasked with cloning a Windows system to 27 other
machines.  The source machine is all set and ready to go, and the
others are physically set up - I just need a multicasting cloning
software to copy it over to them all.  I tried Symantec Ghost (v7.0
and v7.5) already, and it was awful, so now am trying Clonezilla/DRBL.
 I've gotten the DRBL server installed and DHCP working, and want
through the configuration for clonezilla-start.  However, when I boot
a client using the PXE option, I get "no PXE file found" or something
to that effect.  Has anyone used Clonezilla before and would be able
to walk me through this, by e-mail or on IRC, sometime in the next day
or two?

--
Tony Yarusso
http://tonyyarusso.com/