[ubuntu-us] Global Bug Jam

Joe Smith yasumoto7 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 20:13:16 BST 2008

Hey guys,

Is anyone setting something up for the Global Bug Jam? The California LoCo
is hosting an event at my university, where we're going to have a GPG
keysigning, followed by a presentation on triaging, with the rest of the day
devoted to working on bugs. I think there are a lot of people that aren't
close to an event that would still like to participate, it would be good to
have a way for them to join in a more inclusive manner somehow. It might be
cool to have a live stream of a presentation, sort of like air.mozilla.com.
I haven't looked into how difficult it is to host something like that, but
might help put faces to names/nicks.

Joe Smith
Ubuntu California