[ubuntu-us] call for a meeting agenda

Eddie Martinez eddiemartinez at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 20:14:51 GMT 2008

If you want to put it up on the agenda, that might be a good consideration
for all the teams who are planing install fests, release parties, etc.

I leave it up to the individual team leader.

-eddie

On 1/28/08, Nick Ali <nali at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> On Jan 28, 2008 3:37 AM, Eddie Martinez <eddiemartinez at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Since I was told that I am presiding over the next meeting ( I should
> > mention my IRC nick is posingaspopular / eddieftw), I thought I would
> send
> > out a quick email to everyone and see if there were any issues that
> needed
> > to be cleared up or brought up in general.
>
> Is it too early to start discussing possible marketing/events/whatever
> for Hardy?
>
> nick
>
> --
>
> http://boredandblogging.com

Encryption Key (GPG PID): 19983D83
This has been an Eddie Martinez production.
<Please exit in an orderly fashion>