[ubuntu-us] Computers for Donation

Brandon Perry bperry.volatile at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 18:30:07 GMT 2008

Hi, I just received about ~6 computers that I will be fixing up and
installing Ubuntu (dapper). I will donate these computers if they are
powerful enough for a basic machine (internet, email, word processing,
etc...) to a family in need of a computer. If anyone on this list knows
of a family that needs a computer for their children to use or
otherwise, please email me. Right now, I have 6 computers, I have not
done any testing on them, so it is quite possible some are not
functional.

I am willing to pay for shipping, though that might hinder the speed of
some of the shipments until I get the money to ship them.