[ubuntu-us] [elists-admin at oreillynet.com: Registration Is Now Open - Save $150]

Paul Bartell paul-bartell at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 4 00:52:14 BST 2008

I recieved the following today when asking about further discounts,
though i think the student one makes the most sense.

"Hey Paul

Here you go. Please share with other UG members if you can.

Use code "ubu08usrg" when you register, and receive 15% offthe
registration price. Early registration discount is available until
June 2.
To register for the conference, go
to:<https://en.oreilly.com/ubuntu2008/public/register>

Marsee