[Ubuntu-US] Meeting of US Teams Project Rescheduled

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 26 14:00:13 BST 2007

On 9/25/07, Joe Terranova <joeterranova at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've looked at the time, and at 9pm on october 4th I'll be driving
> home from Newark, NJ and unable to attend. I don't want to force any
> more rescheduling

Sorry to hear you can't make it.

>  (in the unlikely event people considered my opinion
> important enough to do so :) where would I put points I'd like
> addressed? The meeting agenda seems to only outline points an
> attendant will make; though I won't be able to retort, I'd like to
> explain my stance on the issues and issues I'd like to be addressed at
> the meeting.

I just spoke with Steve about this. Can you write up your points and
link them to the Agenda page? That way we'll be able to address them
in the meeting. Please include as many details and examples as
possible so we are sure to get the message.

Don't worry about not being able to retort, there will be time for
that. I think the main goal of this meeting is going to be getting a
clear picture of what teams want so we can lay a down a framework for
how to move forward with this issue.

Cheers,

Lyz/pleia2

--