[Ubuntu-US] Accounting Question

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 05:54:46 BST 2007

On 10/09/2007, Chris Rohde <veritastic at gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe I'm missing something, but why does it seem this is bringing up
> much more animosity than is necessary?

It does and it baffles the logical mind as to it's root cause; we
don't deserve to be shouted down just because we'd like to see more
guides aimed at fiscal recording and a decent chat about the pro's and
con's of organisational status.

> While it is most definitely possible, and not a bad idea in theory, the
> in-fighting that would ensue would be terrible, not unlike what seems to
> be cropping up now, and this seems to be mostly aftershocks, which is
> sad to say what I hope for, since I haven't done anything yet to draw
> the fire :-P

Infighting is always a bad idea, any group is supposed to have a
strong leader which quells such heavy and unwarranted arguments
though.

Although I'm going to try and keep my head in this debate, from what
I've seen so far I expect it to get needlessly ugly.

Best Regards, Martin Owens