[Ubuntu-US] Accounting Question

Chris Rohde veritastic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 05:38:05 BST 2007

Maybe I'm missing something, but why does it seem this is bringing up
much more animosity than is necessary?

I for one am generally against the idea, but all I wanted to do was to
provide a bit of guidance just in case it went through (I have been
unable to follow many meetings given my ridiculous schedule).

While it is most definitely possible, and not a bad idea in theory, the
in-fighting that would ensue would be terrible, not unlike what seems to
be cropping up now, and this seems to be mostly aftershocks, which is
sad to say what I hope for, since I haven't done anything yet to draw
the fire :-P

Anyway like I said in a previous email, this topic is one that evidently
does need to be addressed, if only because some people have shown an
interest in it and at the very least those teams that wish to pursue
this option need to be given some sort of guideline for accounting for a
nonprofit.