[Ubuntu-US] Accounting Question

Chris Rohde veritastic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 03:16:02 BST 2007

Hey Gents,

I didnt mean to start an argument here, and I am in no way trying to
preemptively guide strategy for an organization which I am neither in
control of or able to influence in any significant way. I didn't want to
step on any toes.

My whole goal here, is that in the event that something along these
lines ever comes to be, I'd like to know I was able to do my small part
to side-step the inevitable headaches associated with this sort of
accounting, especially when dealing with so many people who have
absolutely no accounting experience (since it may not seem it, but is a
gigantic step away from personal accounting).

I will carry on finish out this plan, and the walkthrough for easy
accounting for individual teams as well, regardless of the outcome here.
I think it will be able to help people, from what I've seen.

Thanks folks!
Chris Rohde
http://veritastic.net