[ubuntu-us] Next US Teams Project Meeting

Jimmy Harris harris.jimmy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 03:23:22 GMT 2007

Hey everybody,

*NEXT US TEAMS MEETING*:
Thursday 6th of December @
8 pm EST
7 pm CST
6 pm MST
5 pm PST

Changes made to the US Teams page about the date and time for the meeting.

I believe that the meeting agenda items are up to discussion, but I know
that we should add the team project of meeting the goal of having a LoCo
team in every state by year-end.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/USTeams/MeetingAgenda

Also, if you are out partying on a boat you may want to find out first if
the boat has wifi in order to attend. he he. /me trying to make a joke!

Jimmy (pak33m)