[ubuntu-us] Next US Teams Project Meeting

Jimmy Harris harris.jimmy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 21:54:02 GMT 2007

How about if I add the meeting date and time of Thursday December 6th at 8
EST and if everybody can make it then it will be done?  And if we need
another meeting it could be planned again.  We might need to have a few
meetings anyway to meet the year-end goal.  maybe the mentors could bless
the proposed meeting time?

Until meeting time we can add to the agenda as required.

Jimmy (pak33m)