No subject

Mon Nov 19 12:05:33 GMT 2007

fine. I like the idea of education weeks and trying to do a national
event would be fun. For those types of things I think we need a 'leader'
to coordinate the efforts. That could just as easily be done by the
project lead. Once the US has teams in each state, this project is over
as far as it's original intent. If it evolves into something else great,
but that is a discussion in and of itself (that needs to be discussed
soon from the list I've seen).

However I don't see a leader as having any real power in a group like
this as it is really a support group more than an active group. We need
a contact so when something needs to be done from the greater community
standpoint one person can be contacted. That person has to be trusted to
make the straight forward decisions and have a regular IRC meeting for
the bigger choices.