[ubuntu-us] Next US Teams Project Meeting

jimmy harris.jimmy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 01:23:24 GMT 2007

I like the idear of a Thursday myself.  And that would be 8 pm EST.

Could we also add an item (or two even) to readdress how to reach the US
Teams Project year-end goal of having a LoCo team in each state? We do
not have that many states remaining and I think it just needs a wee bit
of attention.

Jimmy (pak33m)