[ubuntu-us] Good Bye... revised

Chuck Frain chuckfrain at pobox.com
Thu Nov 15 19:40:51 GMT 2007

I shot an email off to Nixternal the other day and got his 'should be good
enough' before sending the mail off to Jono. I did notice that he had just
gotten back from his travels so I figured it would be next week before I
heard from him again on the matter at the earliest. I was simply waiting on
his input as the way the Wiki reads he has to put the team approval request
into the agenda for the Council meeting.

However if anyone else wants to look at it you can point your browser to
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarylandTeam and have a look for yourselves. I don't
mind getting constructive feedback.