[Ubuntu-US] Hey All!!!

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 15:02:11 GMT 2007

Steve Stalcup wrote:
> Happy Green Week!
>
> I was just wondering If you would mind terribly if I joined all your
> mailing lists? I thought I should ask first.

Why ask?  The links to the mailing lists are in plain view for the world
to see and join.  If you want to moderate membership to your mailing
list, you certainly have the ability to do so in mailman, but doesn't
that go against the nature of community?  I find it silly to ask
permission to join a public mailing list.

Just my two bits.

--
                       _
Aaron Toponce         ( )  ASCII Ribbon Campaign