US LoCo Teams IRC Meeting: May 3rd 2007

Eric Lake ericlake at gmail.com
Thu May 3 15:31:16 BST 2007

Sorry for the late email this week. We are having our regular IRC
meeting in #ubuntu-kentucky on irc.freenode.net this Thursday but it
will be at 8:00PM EST.

Topics for the evening are:

1) Web site ideas
2) Charity Project update

Lots of questions this week. I am wanting to encourage a lot of
discussion this week with what kinds of things that we want to be
doing as a team. Give your input on what you would like to see happen.

As always, if I have missed anything at all that you would like to
discuss let us know. You can either add to this thread or just bring
it up in the meeting. We look forward to seeing everyone there. Bring
a friend too.

--
Thanks,

Eric Lake