[ubuntu-us] LoCo Teams Updates

Aaron Toponce atoponce at ubuntu.com
Mon Dec 31 16:26:18 GMT 2007

Teams and members:  I will be asking how you and your team are doing
over this week.  I'm looking for status updates on how the team is doing
and where we can improve as mentors to help spur further progress with
your team.  The mentors will also be asking the same questions.  This is
to help keep the spirit of the project progressing.

Mentors-  Will you ask the team that you are mentoring how they are
doing and what you can do to help?  At the upcoming meeting on the 9th,
we'll go over progress reports of the teams.

Thanks,
--
                       _
Aaron Toponce         ( )  ASCII Ribbon Campaign