US LoCo Teams Quotes for Ubuntu Aluminium Case Badges

Magnus magnus at trilug.org
Sat Aug 11 04:21:27 BST 2007

Martin Owens wrote:
> We currently have 500 that people are willing to buy into,
> unfortunately most of those are on the condition that they cost $1 or
> less, these would cost $1.07; we should aim to get other LoCo groups
> on board because ordering 1,000 is the main goal. so 500 more.

The pricing for 2500 is actually very attractive indeed, and I would
encourage the LoCo's to consider at least doubling their pledges on the
condition that the 2500 count pricing can be met.  I've added two
pledges for North Carolina to account for the two drastically different
price marks.  If I can scrape some more funds up I will be increasing
that pledge because honestly I'm going to use a nice chunk of them
myself at home and at work before the rest of the LoCo sees the first
one.  :)