podcast suggestions?

Douglas A. Whitfield douglasawh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 14:45:13 UTC 2016

On 16 September 2016 at 09:29, Anthony Hook <anthony.hook3 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I get the sense you're looking for something technical, is that right?
> I've got nothing for input other than my powers of observation ;)

Ha, yeah. I don't fault Simon for the suggestions, and I don't fault the
podcasts. The main reason I was able to join the FLOSS Weekly team is my
over six years of work at www.musicmanumit.com. I get that content is hard.
If you do a show for money, you have to do what sells. If you do a show in
your free time, you have to do what you want.

Years ago, Jon Masters had a podcast that went over the kernel mailing
list. Something like that would be great. I could write a script to
serialize those in audio, but I think there would be a lot of cruft without
a curator.