Fwd: Kubuntu Party 3

Simon Quigley tsimonq2 at ubuntu.com
Mon May 9 20:39:36 UTC 2016

Good afternoon everyone,

See the below email by Rick Timmis if you would like to attend the third
Kubuntu party. I'll be there, and I hope to see you there as well!

It's just a casual party with some of the Kubuntu folks, and we chat
about anything Kubuntu, Ubuntu, and/or Linux related and anything in
between, it's just a whole lot of fun! :)

To join:

0. Ensure you have Adobe Flash installed and the other items he listed
below. [1]
1. Go to http://kubuntu.blindsidenetworks.net/kubuntu/ and enter your
name/IRC nick in the "Full Name" box.
2. Ensure "Kubuntu Room - 1" is selected for the room.
3. Type in the password in the password box. The password is: welcome
4. Click the join button and there you are!

Image of what this should look like:
http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1462825520.png

Read Rick's email below for more details, if you have any questions,
feel free to contact either of us.

Have a nice day! :)

[1] Side note, I know Adobe Flash is vulnerable etc. but BigBlueButton
is FLOSS and they are working to convert it AFAIK. To install Adobe
Flash on Ubuntu, install the adobe-flashplugin package, AFAIR it's in
multiverse.