two things (one support, one social)

Douglas A. Whitfield douglasawh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 22:28:02 UTC 2016

1. Support
My Google Hangouts is not working. I may have just fixed it, but I already
have the subject and the first sentence of this section, so I guess I'll
update if it turns out I didn't actually fix.

2. Social
I will be in Madison on Tuesday. I don't know yet when anything is
happening. I figure we'll get into town fairly early and also leave fairly
early because we will be needing to get back to Stevens Point. I know we'll
be on the west side some. If anyone is interested in updates, probably best
to follow me at https://micro.fragdev.com/daw

Douglas A. Whitfield, M.S., J.D.

http://blocsonic.com (label)
http://www.musicmanumit.com (podcast)