Two, maybe more, groups

Douglas A. Whitfield douglasawh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 14:22:09 UTC 2016

On 24 August 2016 at 22:22, Ian Weisser <ian-weisser at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> We are a distributed group over a large territory, and have not found a
> way to make collaboration and shared interests work yet. We hang out in
> different spaces, we are interested in different projects, we are
> different ages. The only thing we really have in common is a general
> desire to make Ubuntu better...and perhaps that's just not enough yet.

 Maybe something larger than a city, but smaller than a state would work.
North and South would seem to be the easiest. The could get people involved
in the group on a more regular basis. Maybe once a year people get together.

There are a lot of iterations, but there's also the Northwest, Northeast,
Southwest, Southeast option. This basically ends up like separate MSN and
MKE groups in the south, but maybe that is what is needed.