[Newlug] Ubuntu Question

Anthony Hook anthony.hook3 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 22:00:40 UTC 2013

Crossposting the question/answer to Ubuntu Wisconsin as well, as it may
help someone.

Your update setting is likely only looking for new LTS (Long Term Support)
releases only.  12.04 was the last LTS release, and 12.10 and 13.04 are not
considered LTS releases.

I don't have my box in front of me to reference, but if you go to...
Software Sources (pretty sure), there's a drop-down for this.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Anthony

--