Anyone use quickly?

Tim Bolz tim.bolz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 01:53:23 UTC 2012

I am writing about programming using quickly and glade.  It is really
hard to figure out what the widgets do.  Does anyone know a good
tutorial on glade widgets as in what some of them do.

I'm trying to write a program with five columns and a whole bunch of
rows.  I think I would use the list store widget but don't know how to
label the columns.    If anyone knows a good a good website where I
can ask I would appreciate it.  I've done google searches but it
doesn't go into detail.  I know Jono Bacon and Rick Spencer has done
some tutorials on quickly.  What I'm looking for is like a
spreadsheet.  I hope they put some more videos out on it.

Quickly has gotten a lot better.  If you haven't  tried it for
programming it makes programming fun.  And the plus it uses python.

Thanks
Tim