WEEKLY IRC events in Ubuntu-is-wi

Ian Weisser ian at korinthianviolins.com
Thu Sep 29 22:33:58 UTC 2011

Hey, everybody

Starting next week, a couple of us will be doing more regular IRC
events.

But we need your input to tell us what to plan...

These are casual, short, IRC events. Best done with pizza-and-$beverage
and a sense of humor. Learn a little, teach a little, have a few laughs
(use all those computer jokes your spouse doesn't want to hear anymore).

What we want from YOU:

INPUT) Best times. An hour, couple times a week. Evenings? Weekends?

INPUT) Topics. Fix a bug. Test a package. Package something. Write some
documentation. Ask a question. Answer a question. What piques your
interest? What would you like to try?

Respond to this e-mail list, or just to me, or else jump into
#ubuntu-wi-us and toss it out there for discussion.

SHOW UP) The LoCo meeting on IRC is next week, October 5, 8:00 PM CDT.
Be there and help us select the best time and the first couple topics.

See you soon!

-Ian (Cheesehead)