[ubuntu-us-wi] Release Parties Meeting, next Wednesday, March 9, 8:00pm

Anthony Hook anthony.hook3 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 21:56:17 UTC 2011

Greetings and salutations!

When to go:
Wednesday, March 9, 8:00 pm

How to get there:
#ubuntu-us-wi on Freenode or the web client:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?nick=ubuntuWi-Guest&channels=ubuntu-us-wi

What to bring:
*Release party ideas
-> I'm at least going to have one in Rhinelander, it'd be great if other
people around the state wanted to do something *nudge*

Sidenote: I appear to have broken ubuntu-wisconsin.org upon updating some
plugins, I'll get that rockin' tonight, hopefully.
P.S.: Disregard the above message I could totally delete, but would rather
thank exigraff for helping me.  http://ubuntu-wisconsin.org is live.

P.P.S.: The site is actually updated with notes on the next meeting!

[ubuntu-us-wi] Meeting, next Wednesday, March 9 8:00pm
*When*
Wed, March 9, 8pm – 9pm GMT-06:00
*Where*
#ubuntu-us-wi on Freenode