[ubuntu-us-wi] Apologies, Team Reports, and Happy Independence Day

Anthony Hook anthony.hook3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 02:14:38 UTC 2011

Greetings, Wisconsin.

==Apologies==

I had sent out this sweet schedule organizer to see when people were
available, and I went-ahead and never got back to the LoCo about when it
will be, so I apologize.

In my defense, I was a bit distracted with appendicitis, but I was able to
make it without having it surgically removed.  I've heard horror stories, so
after one day of dull pain, I decided to see a doc.  He gave me a choice:
get it out immediately, or try a clear liquid diet and see what happens in
24-48 hours. I decided for the latter, and was able to get my pain to
subside.  I'm back to regular eating, and I have no lasting effects or pain.
 Success!

Anyway, we should try this again.  I know people are usually super-busy the
week of the 4th, but I'll add another schedule for the following week and
see what we can come up with.

==Team Reports==

Ian has taken the bull by the horns and began our Team Reporting again.
 Check out the current report:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WisconsinTeam/TeamReports/Current and our overall
team reporting page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WisconsinTeam/TeamReports/

Now, our goal is to give Ian something to write about.  Watch your inbox for
meeting schedulers.

==Independence Day==

Anyone doing anything fun? I'm headed up with my fiancée and her family to
Washburn/Bayfield to enjoy the fireworks from Lake Superior on their boat.

Thanks, and have a safe and happy Independence Day!

--
- Anthony Hook