Immediate Job Opening

Matt Dittman mdittman at emmholdings.net
Thu Jun 9 18:42:31 UTC 2011

Linux Developer - C/C++

Optimization, TCP, TCP/IP, UDP, RAID, IPC, HPC

Minimum Required Skills:

Linux Developer-if you are passionate for mastering Linux systems and have
an interest in joining a fast paced, dynamic, stable company that has a
start-up feel, we need you!

Experience needed for this position:

--2-5 years of C/C++ development.

--Experience with one or all of these Linux distributions (Gentoo, RHEL,
CentOS).

--Troubleshooting and debugging kernel drivers.

--Recommending best-fit hardware for specific applications.

--Good knowledge of Linux kernel and how programs interact with both the
kernel and I/O (network, storage).

--Experience in design and implementation of real-time multithreaded
applications.

--Able to work independently and collaboratively in a team.

--Experience with inter process communication development and testing.

What you'll be doing:

--Writing/rewriting software I/O components for optimal real-time Linux
performance

--Tuning architectural aspects of multi-threaded programs for optimal
compute and I/O performance

--Conceiving/Implementing unit-tests to verify and benchmark I/O and
multi-threading performance

--Tuning kernel/driver parameters for optimal application performance

The opportunity for you:

EMM Holdings is a dynamic company, which values their technologist by
offering above market compensation, excellent benefits (company pays 100% of
your insurance premium) and highly challenging technical environment. If you
are interested please contact Matt Dittman @ mdittman at emmholdings.net or via
phone 414-431-9270 xt415

Thank you,

Matt Dittman