[OT] Fwd: brief Linux admin help needed

Dan Retzlaff glug101 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 16:53:51 UTC 2011

I am in Madison daily and live about 30min east of there.  Does the
user want to just have the software installed, or is he looking for
install/configure/create script/train?  I can do the former easily,
but the latter may be a bit more complicated :)

Depending on the details, I'd be willing to help also.

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 12:10 PM, simon simple <antikoa at gmail.com> wrote:
> I live in La Crosse WI....let your friend know if he can not find anyone
> local that I would be willing to help him if he can not find anyone else
> closer to him.
>
> On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 6:00 PM, Douglas Whitfield
> <whitfield at opensourceplayground.org> wrote:
>>
>> I realize this is an Ubuntu list, but I figured someone might be able to
>> handle a yum or .rpm install.  I don't know that there's any reason to limit
>> the search geographically since he just wants to use GoToMeeting.

Dan Retzlaff
A+, ITIL Certified