Kodak Printer Problem

Rick Schwai rick.schwai at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 16:08:19 UTC 2011

One of the new ubuntu people I had in my class last week is having problems
with his Kodak wireless printer.

Any ideas to help him?

*"Still have a problem connecting my laptop to my kodak wireless printer
when I am booted up in ubuntu.  Again I started surfing the internet and
found I am not alone.  Seems Kodak doesn't have print drivers for ubuntu
systems.   They do, apparently,  have drivers for android apps.  Some guy
even when so far as to  create his own for a kodak 52xx, which he offered
for download.  I'm not that smart to create my own, and I have a Kodak
esp-c310 which won't work with his driver." *
*
*
Thanks,

Rick Schwai