[ubuntu-us-wi] A call for artwork!

Anthony Hook anthony.hook3 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 14:36:04 UTC 2011

Do you have some graphical skills?  Gimp? Inkscape?  Do you want to help
make our LoCo look *good*?

If so, let's see if we can get some nifty artwork to show our LoCo off to
the masses!

The Ubuntu Egypt LoCo has some awesome artwork on their wiki page,
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EgyptTeam/Artwork, and even t-shirts! I don't see
this as something we couldn't accomplish if we wanted to, so let's see what
we can do!  Check out the Official Artwork wiki for inspiration:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Official.

If you have some submissions, you can email them to me (
anthony.hook3 at gmail.com) and drop a preview on the mailing list (upload them
somewhere and send us a link).

We'll see what we get, and go from there.  I look forward to seeing what we
can do.

Thanks,

--
- Anthony Hook