Linux Games for Sale!

Anthony Hook anthony.hook3 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 13:20:40 BST 2010

Are you looking for some decent, DRM free games for Linux (or
cross-platform)?

Look no further:  http://www.wolfire.com/humble
World of Goo, Aquaria, Gish, Lugaru(HD), and Penumbra: Overture

   - The Humble Indie Bundle is a unique kind of bundle that we are trying
   out.
   - Pay what you want. If you bought these five games separately, it would
   cost around $80 but we're letting you set the price!
   - All of the games work great on Mac, Windows, and Linux. We didn't want
   to leave anyone out.
   - There is no middle-man. You can rest assured that 100% of your purchase
   goes directly to the developers and non-profits as you specify (minus credit
   card fees).
   - We don't use DRM. When you buy these games, they are yours. Feel free
   to play them without an internet connection, back them up, and install them
   on all of your Macs and PCs freely.
   - Your contribution supports the amazing Child's Play charity and
   Electronic Frontier Foundation. By default, the amount is split equally
   between the seven participants (including Child's Play and EFF), but you can
   tweak the split any way you'd like.

- Anthony Hook