[ubuntu-us-wi] Chirp...chirp...

Dan Retzlaff glug101 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 22:49:55 BST 2010

I am also enjoying Lucid and plan on sticking with it tell the next
LTS (at least on my main box).  My only complaint is the changes in
how the notification bar is working.  Rythmbox minimizes to the
notification bar when I hit the window close bar instead of actually
closing, and the volume tool does not show a percentage of the volume
when I just point and scroll to change the volume.  Pretty minor
issues really.  I love the minor improvements to the icons, they look
pretty slick and more readable now (imho), and the faster boot is
nice.

hmmm... wonder what they'll do about the release names in 3 years when
they run out of letters in the Latin alphabet.  Aardvark?  Greek
letters? ASCII? *shrug*