[Madlug] Ubuntu 9.1 rollback to 9.04

Anthony Hook anthony.hook3 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 20:57:21 GMT 2010

There is no way to 'roll back' an install of Ubuntu from 9.10 to 9.04, you'd
have to reinstall 9.04.  It does make the process a lot easier if you have
your /home on a separate partition (it's just a matter of reinstalling and
having it use that same /home partition *without formatting* when you go
through the install process by doing 'Advanced Partitioning') and wiping
your previous / partition.

There may be a way to use that driver with 9.10, but I'm not familiar with
it.  Consider checking the IRC channel #ubuntu on freenode, let me know if
you aren't familiar with IRC.

I hope this helps,

- Anthony Hook