Fwd: [Madlug] Reminder: Ubuntu/Linux Hour This Saturday

Anthony Hook anthony.hook3 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 14:03:52 GMT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brad Stone <brad at bizwerks.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 7:44 AM
Subject: [Madlug] Reminder: Ubuntu/Linux Hour This Saturday
To: MadLUG <madlug at madisonlinux.org>

It's the third weekend of the month, so we will be meeting at Sundance
this Saturday for the final MadLUG meeting of 2010.

If you have any Linux questions or problematic hardware, feel free to
stop by and get the answers you need. If you just want to discuss
general Linux news or MadLUG administrative stuff, that's OK too. This
is a free form Linux information fest that serves as a resource for
you and the community.

For "Show and Tell" I will be bringing a DD-WRT router. If you ever
wanted to see one up close and explore the extensive settings that
DD-WRT offers, this is your chance.

Here are the meeting details:

Where: Sundance 608 Theater Lobby
            Hilldale Mall
            430 N. Midvale Blvd
            Madison, WI, 53705

When: 1:00 Saturday (12/18)

Brad

P.S. There will be no technical presentation in January due to the
first Saturday being Jan 1. Have a great holiday!

- Anthony Hook