[ubuntu-us-wi] Meeting Wednesday, August 4: Global Jam!

Taylor LeMasurier-Wren ripps818 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 17:29:02 BST 2010

I'd be glad to help out however possible. If anybody has any ideas for a
physical location near the Twin Ports, I'd be happy to help. Also, I'm alway
available for any questions with packaging.

A good project for Global Jam is working on Operation CleanSweep:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OperationCleansweep
There are alot of bugs on Launchpad that has unreviewed patches. Might make
a good project for novice users wanting to get involved in helping Ubuntu.

-- Taylor "Ripps" LeMasurier-Wren