Domain Results

Eliot Frost web at stillinbeta.com
Sun Dec 20 18:37:31 GMT 2009

Subdomains make me uncomfortable because it means someone else is
responsible for our domain. They could let it lapse and there would be
nothing we could do about it. I realize it's a mockery of the democratic
process, but I think ubuntuwisconsin.org looks perfectly fine. Personally I
dislike hyphens in URLs, and ubuntuwisconsin is still pretty easy to
distinguish. There's always, of course, wisconsinloco.org. It doesn't come
out and say "Ubuntu", but maybe that's okay.

Eliot