UBUNTU: Promising new Ubuntu support website: Ubuntu StackExchange

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 04:08:33 BST 2010

I think this is an effort by some to spread the reach. Not everyone
who has questions about Ubuntu finds their way to the Forums or
Launchpad Questions. This is simply a place some folks prefer, for
both questions and answering.

Valorie

--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Last.fm, Facebook, Twitter, Identica, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez