UBUNTU: New Kubuntu member!

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 04:14:39 BST 2010

Hi all, I applied for and got Kubuntu membership! Which is Ubuntu
membership too, of course. :-)

It wasn't as hard as it seems, mostly because participating in this
group has taught me how to use the wiki system effectively. While I'm
looking forward to UDS, and getting involved with Kubuntu on that
level, I'm still very invested in this group, and moving us towards
official status.

When shall we schedule leadership elections? We have 4 people
nominated, last I looked, and we have agreed to elect 3. I hope the
one who is not elected will continue to work with the elected
leadership! Because we are a small group, we need all hands on deck,
IMO.

All the best,

Valorie

--
http://linuxgrandma.blogspot.com
Last.fm, Facebook, Twitter, Identica, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez