UBUNTU: Fwd: [SFD-announce] SFD 2010 registration is OPEN!!!

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 08:15:57 BST 2010

Oooo, this sounds cool! Since we haven't been meeting often, this
sounds like a great occasion to do so. What has been done in the past?
I've heard of this, but not in any detail.

Sounds like we are running out of time to register our plans, though.
Is GSLUG going to participate? Can we piggy-back on? I think I will
send this along to the Seattle Linuxchix also. I would love to
participate in some way.

Valorie

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 8:07 AM, Paul Bartell <paul.bartell at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone have ideas for this coming year?

New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Facebook, Twitter, Identi.ca, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez .
All my pages: http://valorie.zimmerman.googlepages.com