UBUNTU: CLS and OSCON

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 02:31:55 BST 2010

I'm planning on driving down to Vancouver sometime Friday evening, and
attending both CLS and OSCON (just the tabling, not the paid bit). So
far, I have only one rider down, and none coming home the following
Friday.

Meryll (from Linuxchix) and I will be staying at the Jupiter Hotel on
Burnside, Sat. - Wed. I'm still open to sharing with someone else Wed.
& Thur. night.

Is anyone interested in riding down to Portland, or back north?
Sharing a room Wed & Thur.?

All the best,

Valorie

PS: will be in IRC tonight. :-)

--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Facebook, Twitter, Identi.ca, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez .