UBUNTU: Meeting Minutes - 1/3/09

ashex at chipnick.com ashex at chipnick.com
Mon Jan 4 05:47:37 GMT 2010

Hi Everyone, Attached are minutes for todays meeting. The main notes of
interest are that we have voted to have a 3 person committee to run the
team with a team contact for official communication. I believe the team
contact is going to remain Chuck. And since we are going to have a
committee to run things, we are going to doing democratically and nominate
individuals and will then vote on it. It will be done over a two week
period, with the first week being the nomination period, and the second
week being when we all vote. Please take a look at the minutes and note the
links to the irc log for context.