UBUNTU: Idea proposal

Paul Bartell paul.bartell at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 17:04:17 GMT 2010

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 2:03 AM, Valorie Zimmerman
<valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>
> Will Ubuntu/Kubuntu give us some CDs to give out? I recall someone
> volunteering to check on this -- can we have a progress report on
> that?

They just need a few weeks notice to get the cds out. Chances are they
will want us to burn them. I can donate a spindle of cds to the cause.

> Chuck, are you planning anything down Olympia-way?
>
> Valorie <---------- very happy to see some activity on the list
>
> --
> New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
> Facebook, Twitter, Identi.ca, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez .
> All my pages: http://valorie.zimmerman.googlepages.com

Random quote of the week/month/whenever i get to updating it: "Quis custodiet
ipsos custodes?": "who shall watch the watchers themselves?" - Juvenal